Monday, May 31, 2010

Toys ??????







..................I have found one true toy that Addie is interested in. I think it is called a bottle crusher or cruncher. (I'll have to take a picture of it and post, every dog I have had here just loves it) It is a hollow soft animal that you put an empty water bottle in. You close it off with the Velcro end. They love to hear the plastic sound when they chew it, even more fun if they are able to remove the water bottle. I know they are online and I have only seen them in one pet store near me. Forever family, if you wish, I can pick one up for you, I think they are around $10.00 and worth it.

Her other favorite "toy" is the hose. Hilarious. We turn it on to a dribble and she chews on the end, tosses it, drags it, and plays in the puddles of water it leaves. Great entertainment.

Other "toys" are my dirty garden glove and backdoor rug which she trys to drag around. You sure won't have to spend much on toys with her.

We are very excited to meet a special family this Thursday:)
UPDATE: Toy can be found at muttropolis.com, a different version of it at Petco, and also at some fleet/farm stores.