Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Raegan's coming to us!



When the litter of pups came in from TN, I helped bathe them and snap a few pictures for the petfinder site. I was so impressed by a young gal who came by and picked up two of them to foster. She had just graduated from high school and been fostering pups during the summer months for the last couple of years. I think her mom said she had fostered eight that had gone on to be adopted. I mentioned it to my son who is going to be a senior this year. He helps me out greatly when I have to work and often takes the foster dogs out for a jog to burn off some of their energy, and he loves the puppies. Well, he has decided to take on a puppy for himself to foster. We are a spaniel loving family and are drawn to Raegan who has some markings that are spaniel like. Lisa, her temporary foster mom, has been calling her Springer because of this. She really doesn't know her name so we will update you with what Steven decides to call her. Bailey goes back to his foster family Saturday, so we will be picking her up then.