Monday, August 16, 2010

Quimby video :)

I take full credit for his unusual name. (I am not good at giving dogs names, usually I pick a name out of my sons school directory) This little guys name was Q-tip at the shelter. When they shaved him in Alabama, they left a poof on his head, he did look like a Q-tip.(we removed the poof, Wisconsin people don't like poofs) Lori said to change his name. I thought I would pick a Q name for consistency. She had already used all the names I could think of such as Quinn, Quigley, etc. I googled male dog names that begin with the letter Q and saw Quimby --- yes it is an actually dog name. Hate to say it , but it kind of fits him.--lol

Check out Last Chance Highway on Animal Planet Sat. evenings. It is so similar to what Fluffy Dog Rescue does and the best part is seeing the happy families meeting their pups. Hopefully, the program will introduce more people to petfinder and rescue.