Sunday, October 31, 2010

A Visit from Fluffy Dog Charlie.





Charlie was at my home today and as usual out came my camera. He is so cute. I just couldn't decide which pictures I liked best of him so I guess I will just post all of them :)

You can't help but just fall in love with Charlie. He follows you around bonding very fast to you always within 10 feet away but never pesty. He is a tiny boy at 8 lbs and loves being held. He is pretty calm for a little one, not jumpy. He loves playing with toys, fetching them and bringing them back to a spot, the doggie bed at my house. He has been fine with my two boys but really prefers adults. He was fine with my dog but really was not interested in playing with her as he wanted to be around people. I agree he would be fine with other dogs but not sure if he would be a playmate for them. I put him in a crate while I did a few things and he did whine but stopped after a while. Not sure if he would do well for someone who works everyday as he really wants to be around you. He did not have any accidents in my house and did his business immediately when I took him outside. Charlie would be the perfect dog for someone who wants a companion dog and is not gone all day every day. He is such a dear.