Thursday, December 23, 2010

The first 24 hours at our home.





I just can't believe anyone would give up this sweet little girl. She is great with people and other dogs. She is so cuddly just loving to curl up next to you. When you hold her, she rests her chin on your shoulder, so cute. She really doesn't like to be left alone. I put her in the laundry room behind a baby gate when I have things to do and she will whine when in there but not too bad. She hasn't barked much, really only when she wants out of the laundry room but she is learning our routine and it is getting better. She tolerated her bath and nails trimmed. I have been taking her outside frequently and she has only had one accident. It was somewhat my fault as I didn't make sure she went before I headed out grocery shopping today. Alley doesn't seem to shed. Her fur is sooo soft with loose curls. She has a somewhat long body and shorter legs like a Shih Tzu. Her energy seems to be medium with small bursts of puppy energy but then she will lay on your lap for an hour. She has a wonderful temperament. If you are looking for a sweet, snugly companion, she would be perfect.
...................................................................Alley snuggling with my son in bed this am.